Chef de Partie - Event Catering - Weekends Off
Our client, a quality renowned conference and events centre are recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join their friendly and talented team.
The suitable Chef de Partie will have previous experience within 4/5* hotels or conference centres as a Chef de Partie, be passionate, enthusiastic and flexible with working additional hours as required.
Within the venue they also cater for a brasserie and cafe but the majority of the role is within banqueting and events.
The position offers;
- Basic salary of £24,000
- Overtime paid after 40 hours - 1.25x during the week and double time at the weekends.
- Mainly working Monday to Friday
- Usually work 10-12 weekends per year.
- Annual leave entitlement - 25 days plus 8 days Bank Holiday plus extra time during Christmas.
- Excellent benefits with working for a recognised company.
- Immediate start available.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration Act 2016, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'