Fantastic Opportunity & Great Salary Package
Chef de Partie. A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at this busy Pub & Restaurant in Leamington Spa for a Chef de Partie. As part of a talented brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving all fresh food. You will cook Modern British Seasonal Menu for the informal restaurant & bar.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing and plating meals for lunch and dinner service
* Maintain High Hygiene Standards at all times
* You will already be a Chef de Partie or strong Demi Chef
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Have experience of working in a busy fresh produce kitchen
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History.
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £20k + £3k tips
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- chef de partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job