Chef de Partie Busy 4 Star Hotel near Cambridge CB23 £20K
Chef de Partie. Our client based near Cambridge is recruiting a Chef de Partie to join their brigade at this busy 4* venue. This is an opportunity, for a Chef de Partie, to join a fantastic property that has a strong C&B/leisure Business as well as a la carte restaurant.
* Working on all sections of the kitchen - good all rounder
* Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef
* Using fresh ingredients to produce meals for the restaurant, banqueting menu and events
* Already a Chef de Partie in a busy 4* hotel, events, or conferencing environment
* Experience of working with fresh food.
* Looking to develop a CDP career. Keen and enthusiastic.
* Commis or Demi looking for promotion considered.
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £20k
Training and Development
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway Hospitality Recruitment work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
- cambridge chef de partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job