Chef de Partie - Busy 4* Hotel - Camberley Surrey GU19 £24k
Chef de Partie. A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our clients at this busy 4* Hotel in Camberley, Surrey. Working as part of a talented kitchen team you will prepare meals for the restaurant, busy bar and functions/banquets.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing and plating meals for lunch and dinner service
* Strong Management skills
* You MUST have previous experience of busy hotel/conference kitchen
* Already a Chef de Partie or strong ambitious demi chef
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History showing progression.
Salary & Benefits
45 hour week - 5 days from 7
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
- chef de partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job