Chef de Partie Busy Hotel - All Fresh Food - Newby Bridge, Cumbria To £20k + live in
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!
Chef de Partie. Our client based at the southern end of the Lake District is recruiting an experienced Chef de Partie to join their brigade at this busy venue. This is an opportunity, for a Chef de Partie, to join a fantastic property that has a busy restaurant & bar serving large numbers of guests all year round.
* Working on all sections of the kitchen
* Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef
* Using fresh ingredients to produce meals for the restaurant, bar and functions
* Already a Chef de Partie looking to progress
* Experience of working with fresh food to ideally AA rosette standard
* Looking to develop a CDP career. Keen and enthusiastic.
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £20k plus paid overtime
Live In Available
Training and Development
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway Hospitality Recruitment work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.
- chef de partie cumbria
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job