Chef de Partie - Buckingham
Excellent Chef de Partie opportunity with busy Country Dining Pub
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based near Buckingham & Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire for a Chef to work in their busy Gastro Pub. As part of a small creative kitchen team you will assist the Head Chef in serving food of a 1AA rosette standard.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the Rosette standard kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing meals for lunch and dinner service
* Opportunity for Progression to Sous Chef
* You will already be a Chef de Partie who can work on all sections
* Able to work unsupervised and develop a junior team members
* Have experience of working in a 1AA rosette hotel, pub or restaurant kitchen
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History. Not long spells of relief work.
Salary & Benefits
Salary Package £25k
Free Live in Accommodation -
Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV now. Gateway Hospitality work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'