Chef De Partie Boutique Restaurant Temp £11 - £13ph
Salary: £11-£13ph + Holiday Pay and NI Contributions
Location: City of London
Industry: Hospitality and Catering
We have a fantastic opportunity on offer for an experienced Chef De Partie who is passionate about food, and eager to learn new skills in the culinary world we can offer you ongoing temporary work within an amazing boutique restaurant based in the City of London.
The work will be ongoing available throughout February and March. Shifts will be 5 days on and 2 days off. Hours will most likely be 45 - 50 hours per week depending on the amount of covers throughout each week.
At Change, we work with a range of exciting Michelin Starred/Rosette Restaurants, High-End Event Companies, Gastro Pubs and 5* Hotels. Working with our clients will give you the chance to refine your skills and work alongside top quality world class chefs who have a wealth of knowledge to share with you from their careers within the hospitality & catering industry.
Benefits for: Chef De Partie Boutique Restaurant Temp £11 - £13ph
- Excellent rates of pay
- A chance to join a great team of temporary chefs
- Jobs will be in or around Central London
- Flexible shifts
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
- You will be working in some of London's premium establishment's e.g. Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels, Top Event Companies.
- You will be paid weekly
- Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
- UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the hospitality and catering industry:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title (Chef De Partie Boutique Restaurant Temp £11 - £13ph) in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job