CHEF DE PARTIE
Up to £20,000 per annum +tips
7 shifts per week (42 hours) with Sundays off.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced chef de partie to join a thriving, eclectic, and multi award winning high street independent restaurant in Bath.
Serving an all fresh menu in quirky surroundings you will work closely with the head chef of this busy kitchen, including stock, wastage, the GP, compliance, and presentation.
ROLE - CHEF DE PARTIE
As the CDP you will:
- Work on all sections
- Control stock, the GP, wastage, and labour
- Prepare and cook the all fresh menu
- Maintain high standards and presentation
- Maintain compliance & legislation
ATTRIBUTES - CHEF DE PARTIE
- Experience as a CDP in busy high volume branded or independent restaurants
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for cooking fresh food, including fish
- Stock ordering & control
- A good understanding of compliance
- Passion to succeed
- An outgoing and positive personality and outlook
This is an excellent opportunity.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Food Safety