The role of Chef Manager will include
Managing the day to day running of a busy kitchen as well as managing an Assistant Chef and a team of Catering Assistants
Designing, planning and preparing a varied set of menus that caters for individual needs, including special diets and the preferences of each tenant
As the Chef Manager you will:
- Working knowledge and experience of cooking for a large number of people
- Proven experience as a Chef Manager
- Some experience of setting and managing budgets
- Proven experience of working to deadlines and prioritising work loads
Skills required of the Chef Manager
- Good communication skills including ability to understand spoken English
- Basic communication skills for reading written instructions and updating records
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- PC literacy
If you think this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Your application can be made either by email to or by calling us on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"