Contract Length: On going
25 hours per week, over a 7 day period( includes bank holidays) to start ASAP.
Company: Ashberry Recruitment
£8.78-£10.07 per hour
Ashberry Recruitment are looking for an Chef / Cook for the Wirral/Merseyside Area to start ASAP.
As a cook/chef you will be responsible for
Duties & responsibilities include:
• Providing a midday meal and evening meal
• To monitor the safety and cleanliness of the kitchen and surrounding areas
• To order food supplies as required
• Support clients around religious, cultural or dietary needs
• To work with volunteers in the kitchen environment and to monitor their safety and wellbeing.
To apply for this position you must hold a current Enhanced DBS, issued within the last 12 months or be willing to apply for one.
Previous cooking and food preparation experience required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job