Job Title: Chef/Cook
Salary: £9.00 - £15.00ph
Are you an experienced Chef/Cook with experience of working in a care environment?
Are you able to demonstrate creative flair, nutritional understanding and interest in providing first class food and hospitality within the needs of a care home environment?
Could you benefit from flexible hours and weekly pay?
Swanstaff are Gold Standard Investors in People and promote the highest standards of working. You will be joining a friendly and successful company able to offer you regular work where you will be treated as a professional member of our team.
Our client in in Suffolk is seeking an experienced chef who has a passion for providing nutritious quality meals for elderly or disabled residents, many of whom suffer dementia and other illnesses.
As a Swanstaff Chef/Cook you require:
- Previous UK based experience working as a Chef/Cook within a care environment.
- Experience of designing and cooking nutritionally balanced meals with specific dietary requirements.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to ensure confidentiality
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to take a pro-active approach
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to manage prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Able to work flexible hours across all shifts
- Enhanced DBS (update service is preferred but not essential)
- Own Transport preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations HACCAP and COSHH
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 Cookery preferred.
As a Swanstaff Worker you can also benefit from:
- Full Support of Swanstaff Office Support teams
- Temp of the Month and Ambassadors scheme
- We have a recommend a friend scheme where you could earn:
- £25 for the introduction of a HCA or Support Worker*
- £200 for the introduction of a RGN *
*Criteria must be met before the referral fee is paid. Please speak to the Branch Manager regarding this.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
- Chef / Cook