An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of a Chef to join the 4 Leisure temporary team working for a local leisure facility in the Aylesbury area. This role is suitable for a focused and determined individual who can work in a fast paced environment.
- Prepare & present food in line with pre-determined menus
- Perform daily checks including Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and food safety
- Work well as part of a team & support the wider F&B team
- Deal with any member feedback in a timely and professional manner
- Min Level 2 in Food & Hygiene
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Passion for delivering a great service
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations
This role is for immediate start. You will be required to work a mixture of evenings and weekends.
Both full and part time hours available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job