CHEF - CARE HOME - BEDFORDSHIRE.
A Chef is required who is skilled, collaborative and reliable. As Chef (Bank Staff) you will join an outstanding Catering Team, within a Residential Care Home. The Chef's role will consist of supporting both the Executive Chefs and Sous Chefs, during periods of low staffing, holidays or, busy periods. This role could potentially involve leading a Team and providing support and guidance to the Brigade. As Bank Chef you will be responsible to upholding the Fine Dining Standard provided in the Care Home for all of the Residents.
THE ROLE: As Chef (Bank Staff) you will be overseeing and providing direction for all day-to-day operations in the Kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef or, Sous Chef.
- When needed,co-ordinating the work of the Kitchen Brigade, to ensure that food presentation is technically correct and, of outstanding quality.
- To display exceptional leadership, by providing a positive motivational work environment.
- Maintain the safety of self and others at all times and, report any accidents or dangerous occurrences immediately to the Home Manager.
- EXPERIENCE / SKILLS: Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate.Level 2 Health and Safety.Infection control.Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) training.Preparation and Presentation of modified diets.Awareness of wider COSHH legislation.Awareness of wider Food hygiene legislation.
Experienced Chef's can Apply by sending over your updated CV and Contact details.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- Preparation and Presentation of modified diets.
- Awareness of wider COSHH legislation. Awareness of wider Food hygiene
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'