CHECK Team Leader / Senior Security Consultant
This is a permanent role, UK office is located in Basingstoke, onsite client testing and remote testing (work from home when not onsite). The applicant must have, or can successfully complete the UK SC or DV clearance process.
By joining the team you will be working alongside some of the best technical people in the industry who come from a range of backgrounds, allowing you to benefit from working with a skilled team and build upon your existing skills further. This is an ideal position for an individual who is enthusiastic and would welcome the opportunity to give valuable input to the team.
We are looking for experienced Senior Security Consultant to join the expanding security testing team. The role will include actively delivering client engagements (onsite and remote) as well as team leading responsibilities. Due to the nature of the role and level of interaction with the existing team; we have developed communications channels to allow consultants to work remotely when not on client site; but still feel part of the team.
CHECK Team Leader status with at least one year practical experience of operating at this level is highly desirable. It is preferable that your skills cover infrastructure / web application testing, as well as phishing / red team engagements.
Delivering penetration testing engagements remotely and on customer sites; delivering project and reporting to a high quality that meets company exemplary standards that their clients have become accustom to.
Supporting the management team at a technical level from a penetration testing perspective by supporting clients on project scoping.
Helping to resolve team technical issues, thinking in a logical manner that addresses the requirement while minimising business and operational risk.
Actively contributing to building and supporting other team members by sharing experiences and knowledge.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- CHECK Team Leader (CTL) with experience in leading a small team of CTM personnel;
- Infrastructure Testing;
- Build Reviews;
- Database Reviews;
- Network Security Device Reviews;
- Technical knowledge of a wide range of toolsets and manual techniques that are commonly required for project delivery;
- Ability to work to deadlines in challenging environments, maintaining a positive approach to problem solving and possessing effective time management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to present reports;
- Flexible with working hours, working location and tasks to suit customer needs, including being able to fit in with customers culture, for example dress codes.
- Red Team / STAR Assessments;
- Social Engineering;
- Web Application Testing;
- Mobile Application Testing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"