£18,000.00 - £19,000.00 dependent on experience.
Monday to Friday plus Saturdays on a rota basis.
Car driver is essential.
My client based in Leeds seeks an experienced Lettings Inventory Clerk to join their team. To be successful for this position you will be able to demonstrate working to tight deadlines in a busy environment. Able to work on their own initiative and prioritise a heavy workload effectively and be an excellent communicator with an eye for detail.
* To conduct end of tenancy Checkout inspections and deal with all issues arising from this to include the arranging of works by contractors and the handling and return of the tenants deposit. This to be done in line with ARLA and TDS best practice.
* Contact with Landlords and Tenants regarding the end of tenancy and what is being proposed, managing this process through to the closing of the deposit with the TDS or responding to registered disputes as necessary.
* Preparation of Inventories that document the condition of a property prior to commencement of a tenancy. These may be new dictated inventories or updates of current documents and may include photographs.
* To conduct routine Property Inspections on our managed properties liaising with Landlords and property Managers regarding these visits.
* Post-appointment admin that includes typing up reports, updating software and sending out relevant information while working with the negotiators and property managers.
* Instruction of works to relevant contractors and follow up.
* General Property Management duties
* Sign off visits after works (When needed)
* Viewings (When needed)
* Key cutting (when needed)
* Be aware of opportunities to promote the company's products & services.
* Follow key 'checking in and out' procedure
* Any adhoc duties as required.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Check Out Clerk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job