Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- You are responsible for the preparation, valeting and ensuring vehicles are to a high standard.
- Ensuring vehicles are delivered and collected between branches in a timely manner.
- Actively providing a high level of customer service.
- Ensure that any vehicle damages are reported and the Branch Manager is notified.
- Refueling of the vehicles when required.
- You are able to work well under pressure both independently and within a team.
- You hold a valid full clean driving license
- Prior experience within a driving role would be an advantage but not essential.
- You must have a flexible approach to working, as branches are open 7 days a week.
Why Choose Sixt?
• We offer autonomous work with high responsibility • We will give you an excellent foundation for a career within the Sixt group • We offer a varied job with lots of training
APPLY NOW ATTACHING A CV!!!
- Customer Service
- English language skills
- Driving skills