Are you a Nurse seeking your next opportunity within Continuing Healthcare? A Nurse Assessor is required in the Cumbria area until at least April 2018, covering cases in the Barrow in Furness area.
Full time hours are preferred, however the organisation are happy to consider part time and full time hours for this role, with a minimum of 22.5hrs per week worked over weekdays and weekends.
Excellent day rates are on offer for this role.
Why work for Randstad?
- an unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £200 voucher for every nurse you refer to us
- a free and full range of mandatory training, including safeguarding, infection control etc.
- support and training in association with RCN on need to know topics, such as NMC revalidation
- one committed and dedicated point of contact
The responsibilities for this role include:
- meeting with families and patients to conduct reviews of CHC and FNC eligiblity, for individuals who's needs largely fall into the dementia bracket
- conducting reviews on an annual and three-monthly basis, and writing reports around findings
- making recommendations to appropriate CCG's and CSU's, and writing up cases to be presented at panel meetings
- joint working with local authority teams to discuss any joint-funded applications/reviews
- arranging and taking part in Continuing Healthcare assessments with other members of an MDT
To apply, the Nurse Assessor should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered
- Nursing qualification
- Continuing Healthcare experience is essential for this role
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Wayne on or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job