Are you a nurse who is committed to making sure patients receive safe, good quality care in the community? A Continuing Healthcare team in Middlesbrough is seeking a Case Manager to work for at least the next 3-4 months, covering cases in the Teesside area.
The Case Manager can expect excellent benefits including competitive pay rates, flexible working hours and free parking in a great location close to the city centre.
The team is happy to consider part time and full time hours for this role, although full time (37.5hrs) is preferred.
Why work for Randstad?
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £200 voucher for every nurse you refer to us
- A free and full range of mandatory training, including safeguarding, infection control etc.
- Industry specific information and events, e.g NMC revalidation
- one committed and dedicated point of contact
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging case management for a designated caseload of individuals who have complex and often multiple health and social care needs
- Joint working with local authority teams to discuss any joint-funded applications/reviews
- Arranging and taking part in Continuing Healthcare assessments with other members of an MDT
To apply, the Case Manager should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered
- Nursing qualification
- Continuing Healthcare is beneficial but not essential
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Wayne on or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job