A high net worth family are looking for an experienced chauffeur to work on a full time basis and drive a wide variety of vehicles including family cars and luxury vehicles.
- Ensuring vehicle is well maintained.
- Helping passenger with their luggage.
- Picking up clients.
- Assisting people with get in and out of the car.
- Providing journey information to passenger.
- Ensuring that there is water in the vehicles at all times.
- Ad hoc duties.
required skills & competencies:
- Having polite manners.
- Be flexible with working hours/ days.
- Having smart appearance.
- Being punctual.
- Having strong spoken communication skills.
- Having knowledge about mechanics.
- Being able to drive safely within legal limits.
- Having geographical knowledge.
- Being able to stay calm under difficult circumstances.
- Having good interpersonal abilities.
- Able to drive a wide variety of vehicles including high performance vehicles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job