Chauffeur Booking Coordinator
Chauffeur Booking Coordinator
The Chauffeur Booking Coordinator is a key role within the Property Services function that is responsible for delivering excellence in customer service at all times. The Chauffeur Booking Coordinator will effectively liaise with JLT employees at all levels and other stakeholders to manage the Chauffeur bookings and to ensure that quality service delivery are the top priorities.
The JLT Group is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver.
The JLT Group has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since October 1987 and today has a market capitalisation of over £2.5bn. The business has been very successful and has grown substantially over recent years with employee numbers increasing from 5,000 to over 11,000 over the last 5 years. Today JLT has offices across 41 territories.
- Booking all JLT Chauffeur cars, liaising regularly with the chauffeurs, keeping them updated with new bookings/changes on a regular daily basis
- Responsible for ensuring that all chauffeur work is proactively assigned to the right chauffeur, ensuring that all relevant information is obtained and recorded
- Analysing the resources available to maximise the chauffeurs' time effectively and ensuring the most appropriate chauffeur attends the call
- Ensuring all JLT Chauffeur car bookings are entered on to Concept (the Software bookings system) for reporting purposes and closed off in a timely manner.
- Liaising regularly with Executive PA's for Chauffeur requirements.
- Ensuring procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance and championing of excellence in customer service at all times.
- Ensure that all incoming communications from all stakeholders are handled quickly and efficiently, ensuring any issues are escalated to the correct resource where necessary.
- Produce monthly reporting where applicable
- Managing telephone calls to the property services team, collating requests and passing messages to the team
- Supporting the Property Services administration team as required
- Confidence in using all MS Office application along with online based applications
- Experience using Concept or a similar software/bookings system would be beneficial
- Previous administrative/customer facing experience within a corporate environment, ideally within property services
- A proven ability to communicate effectively, both internally and externally
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service ethos
- Strong time management and organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise own workload in a high pressured environment
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail
- The ability to use own initiative / common sense to deal with reactive problems calmly and professionally
- The ability to work under pressure and cope with tight deadlines
- Keen to learn and develop self
We offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
JLT aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job