- Responsibility to lead and define Chassis content through concept development gateways (KO to PSC).
- You will be the key Chassis contact for your programme during interactions with Architecture, Functional areas and our equivalents in other CoCs.
- You will be expected to present information and represent Chassis at Compatibility Reviews, Manufacturing Deep Dives, Directors Reviews and weekly Programme reviews.
- Key objective will be to handover your programme to the Chassis Delivery team with aligned technical assumptions, costs & vehicle targets, enabling secure and robust Job#1 delivery.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of vehicle architecture desirable, particularly chassis components within the following systems: Springs, Dampers & ARBs, Sub-frames and powertrain mounts, Suspension links and knuckles, Steering, Wheel & Tyres, Brakes
- Good communication skills Understanding of vehicle architecture desirable, particularly chassis components within the following systems: Springs, Dampers & ARBs, Sub-frames and powertrain mounts, Suspension links and knuckles, Steering, Wheel & Tyres, Brakes Project management skills - alignment & control of costs and technical assumptions
- Experience in managing projects and delivering results through cross functional stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical, Automotive or another related engineering discipline IT literate (PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
- Ability to use CATIA Rev 5 / 6 and TCE Vis mock-up advantageous
- Familiarity with client PCDS
- Experience and drive to develop and improve team processes and ensure consistent implementation
- Personal profile requirements - Have a positive approach to finding solutions with a `can-do attitude and be willing to question the `norm
- Ability to analyse information/data and present recommendation/conclusions concisely
- Have a positive attitude and flexibility to adapt to fast-moving, changing requirements and priorities
- Have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated self-starter and good team player
- Recent graduate considered but needs to demonstrate aptitude e.g. team work, formula student involvement, relevant work experience, hobbies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job