We are currently recruiting for a Chartered Valuer to join a multi-disciplinary practice, headquartered in London with representation throughout the rest of the country. The successful Valuer will be working on a variety projects, predominantly within the Residential sector but also in the Commercial sector.
It is imperative that any candidate is MRICS Chartered as a minimum in order to carry out 'red book' surveys. Our client do a lot of work with some of the leading banks and undertake high-end mortgage valuations, which would be the core focus of this role. Typical values range from £500k up to £3m so there is a great deal of variety.
In order to be suitable for the role, the successful candidate must be MRICS chartered, and will ideally hold a relevant University Degree. Previous experience within a Valuer role in the residential sector will also be paramount. Experience in the Commercial sector, although not essential, would also prove to be hugely beneficial.
Chartered Valuer Position Overview
- Mortgage valuations
- 'Red book' surveys
- Managing property portfolios
- Other general duties to be discussed as required
Chartered Valuer Position Requirements
- Relevant Degree, or equivalent qualification
- Minimum MRICS chartered
- Previous experience in a similar within the residential sector
- Lending valuation experience
Chartered Valuer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £45k - £55k (negotiable)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Car hire scheme
- Flexible working hours (upon successful completion of probation)
- 25 days holiday + BH
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy