Charterer Valuations Surveyor (Residential) Home Based FT or PT £75 - 85,000 OTE Earnings
Our well established, highly respected Chartered Surveyor has a unique opportunity for a Chartered Valuations Surveyor based in Durham. The role is home-based but is supported through a central service team and a network of experienced Chartered Valuation Surveyors.
- To generate fee paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- Able to undertake bank valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports. This role provides an opportunity for you to develop your skills, knowledge and experience in all areas of valuation and survey work.
- Work with a centralised services team based in Head Office and network with other residential and commercial valuers.
- Develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm’s geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- Provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- Input into the development of the Firm’s Policies and Procedures and business strategy within your geographical location.
You will need to be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and a Registered Valuer. You will also need to have worked in the area you reside to show to panels that you have knowledge and experience in your geographical area.
You must be able to work under your own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets. Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential as is a detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations. A Driving Licence is essential.
£40-£48K base salary per annum based on skills, knowledge and experience, 10% commission on net billing (OTE £75-£85K as an uncapped monthly bonus scheme). Benefits include car allowance, holiday allowance, home-based working, inclusive working environment with open communication, RICS subscription fees, ongoing CPD development through conferences and events, pension contribution, private healthcare, industry leading technology and dedicated administrative and technical support.
Contact Sam Holt at Big Sky Additions for further details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'