| Chartered Valuations Surveyor | Chelmsford | £45,000 - £55,000 Basic, £70,000 - £80,000 OTE |
My Clients, a firm of experts in Chartered Surveying incorporating both commercial and Residential surveying who are regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.They are currently looking for a Chartered Valuations Surveyor to join their expanding team in areas of the UK. This will be a home based role but you must be flexible to travel across the particular patch you are assigned too.
For this position my clients are looking for an experienced Surveyor to cover the following areas:
- Clacon on Sea
- Southend on Sea
Our clients have a proven track record of providing the very best client care and the testament to this is the fact that a large percentage of their clients have been with them over many years. Every member of the team is encouraged to 'go the extra mile', by delivering more, adding value and exceeding the expectations of our clients.
- To generate fee paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- Able to undertaker property valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports.
- To work with a centralised services team based in the Head Office and network with other residential and commercial valuers within the company.
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm’s geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- To input into the development of the Firm’s Policies and Procedures and Survey’s business strategy.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records
- The jobholder will need to be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a registered Valuer; this must be at MRICS level.
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A Driving Licence is essential.
- The role is home based but is supported through a central team of Valuation Services Co-ordinators and a network of other Chartered Surveyors working within the UK.
In return for this fantastic opportunity my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £45,000 - £55,000 Basic with an OTE of £70,000 - £80,000. The OTE will increase for year 2 onwards. This package will also include a Car Allowance, Mobile, Tablet.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Chartered Surveyors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'