CHARTERED VALUATION SURVEYOR - YORKSHIRE POSTCODES - UP TO £48,000 DOE + HUGE COMMISSION POTENTIAL
ARE YOU A CHARTERED SURVEYOR (MRICS/FRICS) AND RICS REGISTERED VALUER (COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL)?
INCREDIBLE EARNING POTENTIAL!!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE WITH A INDEPENDENT AND WELL ESTABLISHED PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY COMPANY?
FANTASTIC BASIC SALARY + COMMISSION + CAR ALLOWANCE + PRIVATE HEALTHCARE WITH INCREDIBLE OTE + OTHER BENEFITS
Our client is looking for an experienced, talented chartered valuation surveyor to join their already successful team in the Yorkshire area. (Must be resident in a yorkshire postcode)
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Generate fee paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- Be able to undertake bank valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports. This role provides an opportunity for the Surveyor to develop their skills, knowledge and experience in all areas of valuation and survey from residential, commercial and block management activities supported through a network of other experienced surveyors.
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm’s geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To work alongside a centralised team of co-ordinators in meeting customer and panel requirements ensuring that the deadlines provided by both private and corporate clients are achieved.
- To input into the development of the Firm’s Policies and Procedures and Surveys business strategy.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate CPD records
- To comply with the RICS Rules of Conduct and Bylaws and where relevant to apply to all areas of work the RICS Appraisal and Valuation Standards, RICS Guidance Notes and RICS Codes of Practice.
Requirements of the role:
- You will need to be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a Registered Valuer.
- Will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets. Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- Will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A Driving Licence is essential.
The role is home based but is fully supported through a dedicated team of Valuation Services Co-ordinators and a network of other Chartered Surveyors.
Interested? Please apply in full confidence now as our client is looking to interview ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CONVERSATIONS ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE prima-ardelle.co.uk for more details
- Chartered Surveyors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job