| Chartered Valuation Surveyor | Norfolk | £60,000- £70,000 OTE | Company Car |
Fantastic opportunity to work for a well-respected and well-known property company. Our client is looking for a Chartered Valuation Surveyor to work from home, covering areas of Norfolk.
- The successful candidate must be Chartered Surveyor MRICS/ FRICS and a RICS Registered Valuer
- Must have extensive surveying and valuation experience and knowledge in both the residential and commercial sector
- Interpersonal skills are key for this role
- Highly driven candidate who can self-generate leads
- Generate income by undertaking a variety of progression valuation work
- To be able to undertake bank valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports
- Valuation and Surveying from residential, commercial and block management activities
In return, our client can offer £40,000 salary per annum with on target earnings of between £60,000- £70,000. A company car is also included in this package.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job