Chartered Surveyor – Waterlooville, Hampshire
Salary: £50k – 60k per annum
Our client is a comprehensive property consultancy, providing a complete range of professional property services across the south of England with their team of Architects, Surveyors, Land Agents and Engineers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Chartered Surveyor to join their successful office in Waterlooville, with the prospect of being promoted to director within 2 years. The successful candidate must have at least 10 years post qualification experience in residential surveying and looking for the opportunity to further their career in the property industry.
- Mortgage Valuations, Home Buyer Reports, Building Surveys.
- Producing accurate and high quality valuation reports to lender and private clients.
- Strong market knowledge and to keep up to date with market changes.
- Observing RICS regulatory requirements and to be aware of any changes.
- Providing high levels of customer service.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- RICS Registered Valuer with at least 10 years post qualification experience in residential surveying.
- Enthusiastic and dedicated.
- Self-starter and uses own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The flexibility to work from home with flexible working hours.
- Car allowance and company mileage allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- RICS fees paid.
- Laptop or PC for home working and iPad for Valuation work if necessary.
- Company mobile phone.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Chartered Surveyor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'