Connells Survey and Valuation are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
- To carry out inspections and surveys in a timely and diligent manner and to ensure compliance with the Red Book
- To ensure familiarity with all Lender’s Guidance notes and to comply with requirements
- To complete the report and electronically sign it off on the same day as inspection wherever possible
- Maintain appropriate files where necessary and to send them for archive when necessary
- Respond to all queries in a timely and professional manner, in line with client requirements ensuring all emails are checked every day
- Ensure you communicate effectively, efficiently and in a professional manner with your colleagues, line management and all other internal and external clients at all times
- Provide support and assistance to your line management and to the team as and when required by undertaking any other duties if required
- Understand and meet all company department policies including TCF and maintain awareness of Data Protection and Information Security
Attend and participate in Area meetings as required
- To be able to carry out property inspections in a reasonable time to ensure completion targets as defined in company literature or as directed by your line manager
- Ability to work to challenging targets and deadlines and to deliver when under pressure whilst remaining calm and professional at all times.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to deal confidently with internal and external clients.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Highly organised
- Team Player
- Accurate, numerate and detail conscious.
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate a positive and "can-do" attitude.
- Flexible attitude to working hours.
- Ability to use own initiative
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
- Estate Agent
- Survey and Valuation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job