Chartered Surveyor, Bridgwater, Salary up to £40,000pa plus opportunity for progression
An established and award-winning planning division is looking to expand their team. With a variety of work across Residential, Industrial and Agriculture, our client would like to appoint a Senior Surveyor. Our client prides themselves on their reputation and has an enviable list of repeat clients. Working primarily with independent developers, the typical scheme that is undertaken would be under £1million.
The successful applicant would have a varied workload where no two days are the same. Dealing with the initial inquiry through to planning application. This role would suit a multi-discipline Surveyor who is happy to get involved with all aspects of the business.
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate for planning submission
- Carry out regular site visits as and when required
- Experience of working on both residential and commercial schemes
- Assisting on valuations
- Providing reports and advice on building surveys, home buyers reports, boundary disputes and building defects.
- Manage own caseload
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation skills
- Passionate about delivering results for clients
- Highly computer literate, including familiarity with Autocad or other automated technical design software
- Well organised, methodical with the ability to pay real attention to detail
- Clean driving license
- Chartered or looking to gain Chartered status (MRICS/ FRICS)
- Opportunity for progression as the company grows
- Onsite parking
- Range of company benefits including pension
Harvey Richmond Recruitment are acting as independent Recruiters in respect of this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job