Our client is a well-established construction consultancy in Teignmouth with a fantastic reputation for their work. There is an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Chartered Structural/Civil Engineer in a role that could progress into a profit-sharing role. The consultancy covers projects in the commercial, residential, industrial, leisure, educational and medical sectors. You will need to have a minimum of 5 years post Chartership building and structural design. The role will be rewarded with a competitive salary along with the possibility of becoming a future partner.
- Preparing calculations, AutoCAD drawings and sketchings for projects
- Using computer programs for the purposes of structural design
- Liaising with clients, architects, insurance companies, contractors and local authorities
- Taking briefs from clients, preparing quotations and issuing interim certificates
- Completing site surveys, investigations and building surveys
- Attending project meetings
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and CDM Regulations
- Chartered Engineer MICE or MIStructE
- Proficient with CAD and with good up to date knowledge of technical engineering codes
- Able to design with all common forms of construction (steel, concrete, timber etc)
- A team player with excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Regular liaison with engineers, admins and technicians
- IT skills (Microsoft Office)
The role will pay a competitive salary and is an excellent opportunity to join a company in a role that could develop into a profit-sharing partnership. If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please send in your CV now or call for an informal discussion.
Keywords: construction, structural design, Teignmouth construction, structural engineering.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'