Our client is looking to recruit a Chartered Power Systems Engineer to facilitate further growth within the regulated industrial power systems business, there is a requirement for a power system engineer with broad and or specialist experience in this market sector.
The candidate should have a strong technical and project background; which should include experience of several of the following: -
- High, medium and low voltage electrical power system design. This predominantly includes 11kV to 415V networks, some experience of 33kV/66kV would prove beneficial.
- Electrical network protection, design and analysis studies (Experience of ETAP/SKM/ERACS would be beneficial). This includes fault level, protection coordination, load flow, arc flash, transient stability, harmonic analysis etc.
- Power earthing design in compliance to relevant regulatory standards.
- Lightning protection systems. Risk assessment, design and implementation of appropriate protective measures.
- Specification and operation of electrical equipment in industrial settings.
- Application of regulated industry standards, methodologies and principles.
- Providing client technical support and developing relationships.
- Technical leadership on projects.
- Verification and approval of technical output.
- Project supervision and control of risks.
- Mentoring and development of graduate engineers.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a Power Systems Engineering environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of power systems theory.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering Masters preferred, or a relevant technical discipline.
Proven track record fronting client technical representatives and assisting with business development is essential.
The candidate must have previous experience of working within heavily regulated industries.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job