Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be working on behalf of our Belfast client to recruit an experienced Chartered Consultant on behalf of a well-established financial services firm in their Belfast office.
Our client is has been in operation for a numbers of years and are continually growing and they are now keen to add to their expanding team.
The Chartered Consultant would be responsible for providing a first-class advisory and support service to clients and develop business relationships
* Meeting personal revenue targets
* Developing business relationships with existing and new clients by providing appropriate advice and support
* Take instruction from manager in developing new business opportunities within the NI and UK market as well as promoting additional services to existing clients
* Organise prompt billing to ensure client fees are paid on a timely basis
* Ensure that all processes are adhered to and systems used in according to Company policy
* Ensure that your own (a) CII CPD requirements are kept up-to-date on a monthly basis and (b) your SPS is renewed annually
* Ensure that areas of development identified in T&C 1:1 meetings or through observations are addressed by appropriate and targeted CPD activities
* Attend and present at client meetings in order to aid business development
* Ensure all agreed service level agreements with clients are met
* Ensure that the Group`s high standards of client care are met by demonstrating competence in all stages of the advisory process
* Operating at all times within the FCA Rules and Guidance
* Provide technically accurate and compliant answers to customer queries
* Oversee the creation, recording and updating of customer data and the production of appropriate output to ensure relevant customer records are accurately maintained
* Oversee the preparation and delivery of all relevant documentation
* Product and Market awareness maintained to ensure that all legislative & procedural changes are complied with and to maximise business opportunities
* Level 6 Dip PFS
* A current SPS
* At least 5 years` relevant and current industry experience
* Ability to demonstrate and prove a consistent record of quality client servicing
* Ability to demonstrate sales achievement and business growth
* Good understanding of marketplace and industry and current private and client trends/changes/issues
Please send CV via the apply link
- Chartered Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'