| Chartered Commercial Valuations Surveyor |Coventry | £30,000 - £40,000 Basic, £50,000+ OTE |
My clients, a specialist in commercial, industrial and retail property consultancy are currently looking for an experienced Chartered Commercial Valuations Surveyor at their growing business based in Coventry. They are an established company that focuses on the regions of Warwickshire and the West Midlands. They are specialists in Office, Industrial, warehouse and retail properties. They also focus on property investments, commercial property management, valuations and professional services and land & Development consultancy.
- To generate fee-paying income for the Firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- Able to undertaker commercial property valuations
- To work with a centralised services team based in the Head Office and network with other commercial valuers within the company.
- To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm’s geographical area, developing and building business levels.
- To provide excellent customer service to both private and corporate clients ensuring that all deadlines are achieved.
- To input into the development of the Firm’s Policies and Procedures and Survey’s business strategy.
- To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records
- The jobholder will need to be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a Registered Valuer; this will preferably be at MRICS level.
- The jobholder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
- Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
- The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A Driving Licence is essential.
- The role will be based from their head office in Coventry but you will spend most of the time covering the region.
In return for this position, my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 with an OTE of £50,000+. They will also include a car allowance and private health insurance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Chartered Surveyors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job