Chartered Building Surveyor
Building Surveyor - We are currently seeking an ambitious and driven Chartered Building Surveyor to join a dynamic and growing business based in Exeter.
This is a fantastic opportunity in which the successful candidate will be able to progress and develop their career within a forward thinking and growing business. You should be based in the South West but our client is flexible on exact location and is happy to consider both full and part time hours.
Candidates should be confident with both traditional building surveying and project management along with experience working in a client facing role in both residential and commercial property, ranging from modern developments to listed buildings.
- Pre-Purchase Surveys and production of Technical Specifications
- CDM Administration and JCT Contracts
- Planned Maintenance along with emergency/ reactive repairs and maintenance inspection, specification, and supervision
- Schedules of Condition
- Party Wall Works
- Defects Analysis
- Expert Witness
- Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Internal and External Client, Reporting
- Business development both within the surveying department and across the wider business.
- MRICS Qualification
- Excellent computer/ administration skills along with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer and communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong ability to work independently and in a small team
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Clean driving licence with own car
- Experience using CAD Software desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business in a key role. There are excellent progression opportunities and the chance to have a real impact on the way the business develops. Apply today for more information!
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'