We are currently representing a highly regarded, family-run Consultancy based in Birmingham. They are looking to bring on board a Chartered Building Surveyor as soon as possible in order to facilitate their intended growth plans as well as support the existing team with a growing workload in the educational sector.
The team the successful Chartered Building Surveyor will be joining specialise within the Educational sector. They provide a broad range of professional consultancy services to schools, academies, further education colleges and universities, therefore they are seeking someone with experience working on similar projects. The focus of the work will be in the design and contract administration of new build, extension, refurbishment and elemental renewal building projects.
Senior/ Chartered Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Contract- Permanent
- Start date- ASAP
- Location- Birmingham
- Reason for position- Continued company growth
- Qualification level- Chartered (RICS)
- Primary area of work- Education sector
Senior/ Chartered Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- RICS Accredited Degree in Building Surveying
- MRICS status
- Experienced within the Education sector
- Party Wall Work experience
- Capable of completing full Building Surveys
- Experience of undertaking Fire Risk Assessments
- Knowledge of AutoCAD desirable
- Experience of Project Management
Senior/ Chartered Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary DOE
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- BUPA healthcare
- Flexible working available after probation period (6 months)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'