Do you have at least 2-3 years PQE the drive to climb the ladder? How do you like the sound of being a key part of a growing successful consultancy based in the heart of the City? If this appeals then I have the perfect role for you…
An exclusive and exciting opportunity is available for a talented Senior Building Surveyor to join a successful small to medium sized firm of Chartered Building Surveyors just a stones throw from St. Paul's Cathedral. Offering the full compliment of professional services including surveys, design and project management, party wall and more across the commercial, industrial and residential sectors; this great firm prides themselves on service delivery and tailoring their solutions to individual clients' needs. As a Senior Building Surveyor within the business, you will organise, manage and have responsibility for your own projects as well as developing the client base and winning business.
Responsibilities of the Chartered Building Surveyor:
- Design, contract administration and project management
- Professional work including party wall
- Health and safety/CDM Principal Designer duties
- Maintenance work
- A variety of surveys including condition surveys, measured surveys and defect analysis
- Relevant degree
- MRICS with at least 3 years PQE preferable
- Ability to organise and manage time effectively, taking responsibility for own projects
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed and progress
In return, the Chartered Building Surveyor will enjoy:
- Generous basic salary of up to £65,000
- Contributory pension
- Competitive discretionary bonus scheme
- The ability to become and Associate within the firm at an early stage
- A great working environment with a high level of autonomy and varied workload
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or call Mitchell Barker at Randstad CPE on for a confidential chat about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Chartered Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Surveyor / MRICS / Building Surveying / Surveying / Commercial / Contract Administration / Project M