Would you like the freedom to take full ownership of your own client instructions, engaging directly with the client and be afforded the autonomy to control all aspects?
This leading commercial real estate firm is seeking an ambitious, driven and talented Chartered Building Surveyor to join successful team of 40 in the London HQ. From day one, you will be given the chance to get directly involved, providing quality professional building surveying services to occupiers, landlords and developers. Working across core sectors including office, industrial, retail, leisure and private healthcare this really is an opportunity for you to become a truly rounded Chartered Building Surveyor.
How you'll be rewarded:
- Up to £60,000 basic salary
- Car allowance
- Generous contributory company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Generous bonuses
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Other flexible benefits including cycle to work scheme, corporate gym memberships and childcare vouchers
- Technical Due Diligence (Pre-Acquisition Building Surveyors)
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations for Landlords and Tenants
- Schedules of Condition
- Building Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Preparation of Specifications and Contract Documents for repair, refurbishment, alteration and fit-out projects
- Personally producing work for Clients in accordance with the division's performance and best practice standards.
- Meeting personal performance targets.
- Continuously improving, and adding to, personal skills and knowledge base.
- Maintaining contact with Clients and RM's so that relationships can be effectively and efficiently managed
- Seeking to develop new business, including cross-selling, identification of new business markets/sectors, and product improvement
- Maintaining excellent business awareness
- MRICS qualified Building Surveyor with good technical market knowledge.
- Relevant experience gained from within private practice.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills
- Willing to learn, be proactive and contribute
Interested? Apply now with your CV or call Mitchell Barker at Randstad CPE on for a confidential chat about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / Chartered Building Surveyor / MRICS / Commericial / London / Residential / Retail / Industrial / Contract Adm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job