I am working with a well respected and leading Partnership in regards to a Chartered Building Surveying opportunity in Leeds. You will work with a number of leading clients across building types including commercial, industrial and retail properties.
This is the chance to work for a close knit and highly sussessful team, further developing a regional business in Yorkshire and the North East beyond the already impressive network of longstanding clients.
Provide technical and professional advice to clients or internal stakeholders relating to the Building Surveying.
- Design and specification
- Contract administration
- Party wall matters
- Technical due diligence (TDD) and surveys, including for pre-acquisition, stock condition, validation and building defect/pathology purposes
- Take responsibility for the delivery of projects (generally ranging from £100K - £2M) and professional assignments and/or support the senior colleagues in the delivery of larger projects / assignments.
- Assist with the development of Building Surveying services, responding to market opportunities.
- MRICS qualified or at final stage of APC assessment.
- Have detailed and thorough knowledge of both traditional and modern building construction technology and techniques.
- A strong track record as a professional Building Surveyor, showing the desire for a progressive career structure.
- Experience of property refurbishment and maintenance.
- Experience in 'professional' Building Surveying work streams, e.g. dilapidations, party wall consultancy, TDD, surveys etc.
If you're interested in the role or just an initial conversation then please feel free to get in touch
For the latest jobs within the Property industry find me, Adam Geraghty (Randstad CPE), on LinkedIn.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Building Surveying
- Project Management
- Real Estate
- Party Wall
- Schedule of Conditions
- Condition Surveying
- Technical Due DIligence