| Chartered Building Surveyor | Plymouth | £25,000 - £30,000 |
My client, a forward thinking and independent multi-faceted Real Estate company based in Plymouth with over 100 years history, are seeking an MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor to join their thriving operation. If you are looking for a role that offers genuine possibility of career advancement then look no further.
If you’re an MRICS Chartered Surveyor with experience of working as a Building Surveyor, then this is an opportunity to take your career in an exciting direction.
- Lease renewals /Rent reviews
- Party Walls/Building dis-repair
- Acquisition and Disposal
- General works and management
- Experience of private and public sector
- A flexible approach to their duties for the needs of the business
- Experience in dealing with Building Surveying matters
- MRICS qualified
- Strong communication skills
- A team player, willing to assist others where needed within the business
- Be self-motivated, ambitious and organised
- Full Driving licence. (As requirement for some travel)
- £25,000 - £30,000 salary DOE,
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Cover
- Car Allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Building Surveying
- Chartered Surveyors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'