Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) - Manchester
Up to £45,000 + Benefits + Career Progression Opportunities
Company: Award-winning, top 100 Consultancy in Property and Estates
Our client, an award-winning, top 100 company to work for firm of international property consultants, is seeking a Commercial sector Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team at their office in Central Manchester!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Chartered Building Surveyor to further develop your professional services involvement and utilise your Project management experience too. Working within the New Builds and Major Refurbishment markets, you will get the option to work on high specification and multi-million pound contracts and projects, whilst managing smaller sized projects.
In this Chartered Building Surveyor role, duties will vary in alignment to the following core areas:
- Contracts Administration
- Technical Drawings
- JCT Contracts and Specifications
- Dilapidations / Party Wall matters
- Building Surveys / Condition and Measured Surveys
- Management of projects
You will be part of a consultancy that have an extended portfolio of clientele that stretch from Public to Private sectors, to Private sectors including Retail, Industrial, Hotel and Leisure, and Industrial sectors, with a mixture of site based and office based work - no day is will be the same!
For this Chartered Building Surveyor opportunity, we are looking for the following:
- MRICS qualification - MRICS qualified
- 1-3 years+ PQE with a proven track record as a Building Surveyor
- Consultancy or Private practice background with Commercial property / sector experience
- Ability to conduct site inspections, meetings and client visits
- Excellent communication skills including strong use of IT
- Access to your own vehicle / UK driving licence
On offer is a negotiable salary depending on your experience as a Chartered Building Surveyor. Included is additional career development opportunities and a full and attractive benefits package!
To hear more, call Lakhvir @ Penguin Recruitment Ltd on or send a copy of your CV direct to for immediate contact in return!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job