We are currently recruiting for Chartered Building Surveyor to join one of the largest independent Construction & Property Consultancies and work from their London office. It is envisaged that the successful Chartered Surveyor will progress into a Monitoring Surveyor eventually. Our client have been established for over 40 years and have seen sustained growth, hence the need for another Surveyor.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a Chartered Surveyor with a keen interest in specialising in Monitoring to join and enhance the existing Monitoring team through the delivery of fee work and nurturing of the existing client base, which includes leading names within the commercial sector. The right candidate will receive full support and development from the Head of Monitoring, who is one of the most well qualified persons within the field having previously lead the support on the RICS guidance on Monitoring.
With over 120 employees working throughout 7 offices UK wide, this a fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor looking for career progression to take the next step in their career and join a practice that can offer career progression, job security and an excellent working environment.
Chartered Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Project Monitoring
- Client facing - contributing towards client relationship management and achieving repeat business
- Technical Due Diligence
- Initial, and Progress, report writing
- Financial Analysis
- Business development support & activity
- Achieving performance targets (fee delivery & business development)
Chartered Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- Committed to specialising in Project Monitoring
- RICS Chartered
- Degree educated
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in construction
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Computer literate
Chartered Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary: Competitive (DOE)
- Generous car allowance
- Fee plus bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare (after 12 months)
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunity for career development and training sponsorship
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy