Chartered Building Surveyor
Office location: Manchester
Salary: Negotiable salary up to £45,000 + Full Package + Fantastic Career Progression Opportunities **
With an office based in Central Manchester strategically placed to offer full North West region coverage, with other strategically placed offices across the UK, my client is looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor, or recently Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team due to growth and new projects!
This job opening offers further develop opportunities in your Building Surveying career, paying attention to Professional services on top of traditional Building Surveying duties and Project Management work. Working within the New Build and Fit-out/Refurbishment markets, you will acquaint yourself to high-end £multi-million projects and contracts, whilst managing smaller schemes in addition across a range of sectors.
My client is looking for the ideal Chartered or recently Chartered Building Surveyor to have strong Project work experience, including Professional services experience (Employers Agent), covering the following areas:
- Contracts Administration - JCT / NEC
- Dilapidations / Party Wall matters
- Building Surveys / Condition and Measured Surveys
- Management of projects
- Liaising with clients via client meetings and site visits
As the Chartered Building Surveyor, you will be part of a team that have an extended portfolio of clientele stretching across the Public to Private sectors, consisting of Retail, Industrial, Hotel and Leisure, Office and Education sectors, with a mixture of site based and office based work - no day is will be the same!
My client is looking for successful Chartered Building Surveyor to have the following:
- MRICS qualified / MCIOB qualification also considered
- 1-2 years PQE
- Professional Consultancy / Private Practice background
- Strong client facing skills with the ability to hold and conduct meetings, inspections and Surveys
- Can work autonomously and within a small yet closely-knit team
- Excellent communication skills including strong use of IT
To hear more, please contact Lakhvir @ Penguin Recruitment Ltd on
For contact in return to your application, send your CV direct to
Alternatively, hit APPLY below for immediate consideration and contact in return!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job