Chartered Building Surveyor - Derby/Nottingham
Salary: £48,000 plus Benefits
We are thrilled to be working with a highly reputable Building Consultancy who were established 23 years ago and provide a wide range of services to a very impressive audience all over the UK including, investors, the public sector, banks, commercial properties and much more. Due to the fast growth of the company, they currently have an exciting opportunity for two Chartered Building Surveyors to join their team in Nottingham and Derby.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Carrying out building surveys and have input in structural engineering by using own initiative and knowledge from previous experiences and projects
- Manage large projects for reputable organisations in a highly professional manner
- Maintain strong long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Take ownership of decisions and work in accordance with all legal Building Regulations
- Communicate all updates, progressions or issues with client's real time
- Produce in detail CAD drawings
- Plan and handle your own workload, ensuring all deadlines are met on time
Being a successful Chartered Building Surveyor, you will be qualified to AssocRICS/MRICS/FRICS level. VRS registration is beneficial but not necessary. A full UK driving licence is important.
Overall you will have the ability to handle fluctuating workloads, produce a high-quality service, have 4-5 years PQE, have outstanding communication skills and all whilst displaying the highest level of professionalism.
As a successful Chartered Building Surveyor, you will benefit from a competitive salary, a high-end company car, a bonus scheme, 24 days fully paid holiday and even get the chance to work for home.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on for an informal chat or alternatively email -
Commutable locations: Stoke-on-Trent, Newark-on-Trent, Lincoln, Peterborough, Coventry, Leicester
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication.
- Chartered Building Surveyor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'