Chartered Building Surveyor - Central London, City of London
International Property Consultancy - Corporate Property Management
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Tailored Company Benefits
Are you a recently Chartered or experienced Chartered Building Surveyor? Looking for something different and a little bit more variety in your workload? Commutable to Central London and across London?
My client, who is an international Property Consultancy and a Corporate Property Management Consultancy, are looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor who has a keen interest and passion for Commercial property.
To be based at their office in Central London, this is the perfect opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor seeking a variety of work to join a talented team of Surveyors, Managers and Valuations specialists that are allocated high-end projects within the Commercial property market.
With project values ranging from £100k up to a few £million, my client is currently requiring a skilled and well-rounded Building Surveyor to implement their knowledge and expertise in the following core areas:
- Dilapidations / Party Wall work
- Contracts Administration - JCT
- Specifications and Tendering
- Building / Structural Surveys
- Project Management / Project Monitoring
- Employers Agent
- Schedule of Conditions / Works
To be considered for this Chartered Building Surveyor position, we are looking for a Commercial property focused Building Surveyor who has experience of managing projects from inception to completion that are focused and based around Refurbishment, Maintenance, New Build and Regeneration projects, and with the following:
- Recently MRICS Chartered or 1-3 years PQE
- Commercial Property Building Surveyor experience
- Access to a vehicle and flexible to travel across London
- Strong IT skills and able to communicate effectively with clients and team alike
- Keen to progress through Seniority and desire to become an Associate level Building Surveyor
A negotiable salary and benefits package is on offer for the successful Chartered Building Surveyor, along with opportunities to progress, variety of workload, flexibility for home-site working and a dynamic and forward-thinking work environment.
To hear more, please contact Lakhvir @ Penguin Recruitment Ltd on or submit your CV in confidence to
- Chartered Building Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job