Chartered Building Surveyor
Salary- Competitive + Benefits
Our client is seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor to work within their Building Consultancy team in Bristol. The role will involve advising clients on a broad range of matters including building surveys, dilapidations, party wall matters, contract administration and project management services on a variety of property types in the commercial sector. This is an ideal role for an individual wishing to broaden their expertise and responsibility whilst working for a thriving, growing, multi-disciplinary practice the heart of Bristol. Our client has over 65 years offering their professional services, and has ambitions of being the number one partner for property excellence.
The role of Chartered Building Surveyor
- To produce reports to clients on building consultancy projects
- To work within the Building Consultancy Team
- To provide clients with advice on matters including party walls, dilapidations etc
- To present at client meetings
- Liaising with other UK offices on national projects
Skills & Experience
- MRICS qualified
- At least two years' experience within the commercial property sector
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Full clean driving licence
Why choose our client?
Our client places their staff at the forefront of their success and their future ambitions, therefore they offer employees a number of benefits to being part of their team including: a competitive salary, company car or car allowance and a company pension scheme.
If you are a chartered building surveyor who wants to showcase their years of experience on a new stage, please call Dario Bharat on , or alternatively email him at .
- Building Surveyor
- Chartered Building Surveyor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'