Location: Cirencester GL7 6JJ
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 per annum depending on experience
About the company:
Our client is a renewable energy merchant based in Cirencester. They operate in the UK and Europe and are a young company with significant aspirations.
They are looking for an ambitious Chartered Accountant to join their team on a full-time basis. They’re a small team now (just 15), but their growth ambitions mean that they’re looking for a candidate with the aspirations and expertise to continue their own career development as they grow.
The successful candidate will report directly to the MD and work alongside their Supply Chain team. At present their accounts team consists of just the single position, although they anticipate adding an Accountant/Bookkeeper to the team in autumn 2018.
Duties of the Chartered Accountant:
- Basic Book Keeping
- Manage and Process Accounts Payable
- Manage and Process Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control
- Management Accounts Production
- VAT Returns (UK and IT*)
- Manage Payroll
- Bank Reconciliations
- FOREX purchasing and risk mitigation
- Cash Flow Forecasting and Cash Flow Risk Management
- Additionally, the position will fulfil some HR roles such as managing leave allocations
Requirements of the Chartered Accountant:
- Previous experience working as a Chartered Accountant
- AAT Qualified
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Experience working using Sage Line 50
- Experience using MS Dynamics CRM (Desirable)
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Chartered Accountant role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job