Our client provides Legal, Accountancy and Tax Services in the UK. This is an exciting time to join a fast-growing business who are looking to recruit a full time experienced and ambitious Accountant. This is an exciting time to join our client - business has grown steadily throughout the last few years and further expansion of corporate clients is already underway.
Reporting to the Director, duties for the Chartered Accountant role will include:
- Producing full UK company statutory accounts for review and filing with HMRC and Companies House
- Presenting accounts to clients in a professional manner
- Prepare and submit Corporate Tax computations to HMRC
- Prepare and submit Personal Tax returns to HMRC
- Prepare clients VAT returns
- Building relationships with clients
- Handling queries
- Attending client meetings
For the Chartered Accountant role, it would be good to see candidates who are:
- Fully ACA/ACCA qualified
- You will have experience of working within practice accounts
- Candidates should demonstrate excellent computer skills including experience of using Accounting software
- Should possess good technical knowledge including an up to date understanding of UK corporate & personal tax and enjoy dealing directly with clients
- Strong interpersonal skills
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Qualified Accountant, ACCA, ACA, Practice Accountant, Senior Accountant, Semi Senior Accountant.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 dependent upon experience
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"