Team Administrator/ EA
Working for a global humanitarian charity, located in central London.
Our client is looking for a Team Administrator to join the team on a tempory basis whilst they recruit a permanent person.
What the role will entail:
- Planning and coordinating meetings
- Managing diaries/booking meetings for international visitors
- Coordinating international travel arrangements
- Ad-hoc PA duties to the Directors
- Data entry
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong organisational skills - you will be the go to person responsible for keeping things running smoothly
- Experience in coordinating international travel and complex diary management
- An exceptional level of organisation and attention to detail
- Extensive administration or secretarial experience
How to apply?
We're hiring as quickly as possible so email or apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Email me, Lily Campbell on , to discuss in confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job