Charity Retail Store Manager
£16,646 (35 hours) + benefits
As a successful Store Manager, you’ll be fully responsible for running your store, driving performance and results, maximising sales and effectively leading the store team.
- A confident, experienced and commercial Store Manager, who has experience of working within a multi-product or charity retail environment.
- A strong people manager, who is excited to become part of the team and contribute to the company’s growth and success.
- Responsible for ensuring your team delivers the KPIs, to ensure strong commercial results.
- Be a strong communicator, who can act as a key link between stores, your area manager and head office.
- You’ll have a flair for visual merchandising
The stores sell a variety of product lines, which means they are challenging and constantly changing environments.
It’s important you have the motivation and drive to keep up with your customers and to deliver a great shopping experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves variety.
The rewards and prospects are equally as good in line with the company’s rapidly developing expansion programme.
Ideally you will be currently working as a Store Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Floor Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader, Designate Store Manager or Deputy Manager.
- Customer Service
- High Street
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'