Salary: £9.75 - £14 per hour.
Only candidates interested in working as a face to face Fundraiser should apply.
Raise vital funds for charity whilst earning great weekly pay.
- Guaranteed hours and guaranteed hourly rates ranging from £9.75 - £14 per hour, depending on your experience
- Work Monday to Friday, sociable hours.
- Full charity Fundraiser training is provided so no direct experience is needed.
- Weekly pay, holiday pay.
- Call us to talk about your work and life experience and we can help you find the right Fundraising role.
As a Charity Fundraiser you will be part of a team of like minded people who share your passion to make a difference. You will work in and around London engaging in important and fascinating conversations, and inspiring new donors to sign up to a Direct Debit.
- Sales experience (training included)
- Outgoing and bubbly personality
- Empathetic nature
- Great interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator
- Great storyteller
This job will not only help raise vital funds but also equips successful applicants with skills needed for various roles in multiple sector’s moving forward. This is a brilliant role for experienced fundraisers and new starters looking to make a difference, gain invaluable experience, or enter the charity sector.
Shelter, Oxfam, Doctors without Borders (MSF), Barnardo’s, Marie Curie and World Vision. Just some of the charities we recruit for across the UK.
Apply now to make a difference to someone’s life. Feel free to call Holly for an immediate phone interview.
Important to note:
You must be 18 or over to apply for this role and you must be available for a minimum of two months.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.75 to £14.00 /hour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'